The Pyne Family, with A LOT of urging from friends (one in particular...Tina), decided to join the popular world of blogging! I thought it would be a great place for our families in various parts of the U.S. to keep up with us.
This is Daddy playing with the kids. They love it when Daddy gives them rides.




4 comments:
I forgot to post on your blog. Whew we have been busy the past couple days. Well lets just say that only good friends push their friends into the blogging world. It's good to be pushed every once in a while. wink :) your blog looks awesome Step. Good Job. I can't wait to see some cute pics of those super cute kiddos. oh and Congrats SGT PYNE!!!!!! Talk to you soon.
The pushy Friend. Giggles.
Welcome to the world of blogging. I thought it was really dorky to blog at first but I LOVE it! I'm going to link your blog to ours so we can see what you guys are up to!
Congrats, Erik. It's nice to see pictures of you guys. Let us know next time you're in Utah--we'd love to see you!
Cool Stephanie. I love to see pictures of my nieces and nephews. I have no idea when I will see you again. Missing you all in Arizona,
Daunell
Post a Comment