For Elizabeth's 7th (and last) birthday party, we decided to have an Ice Cream Party. It was a lot of fun! We had lots of friends come and play ice cream games.Here they are lined up for "Pin the cherry on the Ice Cream Sundae"
Here are our ice cream toppings. They had a lot of fun with those, but gummy bears and gummy worms were by far the most popular!
Believe it or not, 11 kids eating ice cream on our cream colored carpet and we didn't have any problems!
After getting the kids all hyper with sugar, we lead them outside for a little pinata fun.
Erik finally had to take over to get the thing to break...I'm sure he didn't mind.
Erik finally had to take over to get the thing to break...I'm sure he didn't mind.




5 comments:
Oh my Gosh Stephanie you got some really great pictures. I really loved that Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Super cute. You are so creative.
I too am amazed you didn't get anything on your cream colored carpet. Wow very lucky!!!!
it was a super fun party!!!! Thanks for having us...
Did I mention what a cool family you are????
Okay you are seriously the birthday party queen! I can't believe all the cool and amazing things you do for your kids birthday parties. I bet the kids that come are just in birthday heaven! I am going to bow down and worship your party skills and call for advice when I need to do a party... :)
Oh Lilet, you make me laugh! Thanks for the thought, but I must give credit where credit is due and say that I get all my ideas from one website. It's great check it out: http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/
I just read through all the ideas and pick what I want then read the posts and pick my favorites especially the ones that aren't so over the top!
I love the picture with all the kids on your couch! It makes your couch look huge! What a fun day.. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
Post a Comment