My poor baby is sick!
Poor little Lizzy has had a fever for 3 days now. I took her to the DR yesterday and they couldn't find a reason...although Lizzy refused the throat swab to see if it was Strep. So here she is AGAIN, staying home and being miserable. Her fever comes and goes, so just when we think she's getting better, the fever comes back. It's great fun.So from sickness to completing the master bath (Yeah) to working to girls week-ends and back to sickness again, I haven't had much time to post.
So have a wonderful "Green" St Patrick's Day and I'll have to catch up later!





2 comments:
Awee I hope Lizzy get's feeling better. Make her some chicken noodle soup. (That always helps me.) Hopefuly she will be back to school soon.
Happy ST. Patty's Day
My green dinner turned out awesome.
Tina
sorry about Elizabeth being sick and sorry for hanging up on you a few times today, those darn cell phones...
Post a Comment