It's that time of year that the heat finally gets to me and I call it quits with my hair...and not just my hair, but my girls hair as well. It was a simple bargain that I made with my girls, they promise to brush their hair in the morning and at night, and they can have long hair. You can see for yourself how well that worked out...
Before:

Over a month ago.
After:

9 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Were any of you able to donate to locks of love?
No, I completely gave up on that. There was no way that I was going to be able to handle even 3 more inches. I wish I would have taken right before pictures because there hair was so mangy! I had to hack through Karlee's hair just to get her ready for Emilie.
I love it! You all look really cute!
i meant to tell you when i saw you tonight that you looked great. the hair cut suits you. did you get highlights too? or does it just look lighter?
awee how cute Stephanie. Did you get your hair colored or highlights? Or is it just being out in the sun with your kids swimming all day everyday? It looks so cute. I bet you love it. It's so much easier to handle hu? Just wash and go. super cute. Can't wait to see you guys.
Cute! I'm about ready to chop mine off again, too!
Cute haircuts!! :)
I LOVE all the new hair cuts! Thaty are so so so cute!
I had a similar deal when I was a nanny to two girls - keep it neat and out of your face (and mouth!), or I get to cut it or braid it as i choose. One had braids nearly daily.
You guys look so cute and when i saw you at church you looked like you felt great in it too!
Post a Comment