Tina had this on her blog and she got the coolest comments. She told me I had to put it on my blog, and I said, "OK!" So here you go, it's really cool!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Please, take the time to leave a comment.
Thanks,
Stephanie
Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
3 days ago




3 comments:
Memories where do I start? I have so many wonderful memories. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Settlers. Where do I start?
I will never forget how well we hit it off. We could and would talk on the phone for hours at a time. So many that we had to find other ways to talk. Thanks to Facebook and Yahoo. Now I will not use all your minutes. Oh boy.
I will never forget all the wonderful Ideas you have given me. for example "Family Movie Night" with homemade pizza of course.
The yummy meals you have passed on. Lets not forget the yummy Homemade Brownies. YUMMM YUMMM YUMM
Stephaine you are so fun to be with. You are always laughing.
I will never forget you always coming to help me. Especially for my last surgery. You were always there. I never even had to ask. You just did it.
I know I have told you this before but I totally look up to you. Someday I will be as cool as you.
I will always cherished our friendship.
Thanks for your wonderful example and for always being there for me.
Love you,
Tina
Okay, I know I can come up with a good high school memory. Hmmm...How about junior high. I seem to remember that we both liked a certain boy, and there was a certain locket you wore all the time. We had P.E. together and I was trying to see if this boy's picture was in your locket and Melissa Bitter pantsed me in front of the boys' P.E. class that was running by. By the way, was his picture in that locket? Anyway, I'm glad that we ended up being such good friends all through high school and college. Good times.
No, Rachel his picture was not in the locket. I never had a picture in there. Embarrassingly enough it was just his name written down on a piece of paper. I know...pathetic, but ! was in, what, 7th grade. Oh brother, I only hope my girls are not as sad as me. BTY, I did NOT tell Melissa to do that, she acting 100% on her own accord. Although, I'm glad you can laugh at that now. I totally forgot about that! Thanks
Post a Comment