I can't believe that my little girl is 6!
I made waffles for breakfast, as she requested. Then I got to go to her school and have snack time with her class. I showed up a little early (during nap time) and I got to spend about 10 mins holding and cuddling with my birthday girl until naptime was over. I told her about how when she was born she was a happy, chunky, red baby who slept 6 hours a night and had lots of hair. She loved every minute of it.
Isn't she cute!?! Alright, just one more, here is one of my favorite pictures!
Back to the present day. When she got home from school, she was so anxious to open her presents.
She got some fun things. In fact this morning, I found her sleeping on the floor. When I asked her why she was on the floor, she told me it was because she wanted to be closer to her stuff.
comment on how beautiful it was. ;)
I know, I know! Amazing. Right? Hey! The heart and "flowers" were a big hit! :)
My favorite thing about the next couple pictures, is Jordan's face.
So cute. So focused. So intense.
My favorite thing about the next couple pictures, is Jordan's face.
So cute. So focused. So intense.
Happy Birthday Karlee! We love having you in our family!




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Karlee!
Wow the big "6". That is so awesome! We hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Stephanie your cake is awesome. UMMM Chandler's b-day next Monday maybe you could make one of your wonderful cakes for him. HU???
I love his face! That is so cute! Congrats on the stickers from school And happy birthday Karlee!
That is the most amazing cake...ever.
Happy Birthday, Karlee!
Awesome cake and i'm not just saying that because you twisted my arm. Happy Birthday Karlee. Steph you are amazing to have blogged already about her birthday.
Post a Comment