Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Few Random, BUT Important Things! **UPDATED**

Where to start?

First of all, I'm finally feeling better! Not only that, but I even started my interval training today! YEAH! And I used my new watch...it's awesome!

Second, we have officially received our PCS orders, and we are going to...

Drum roll please...


Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
It's only about 7 hours from where we are now, so it's not too bad. We report in October.

Third, we have some visitors just outside our home. I was walking past our bush in the front yard and heard some little chirps, and looked inside and this is what I found.
Three baby birds.
Their Mom and Dad were not so happy that I was taking their picture, but they will get over it.


Fourth, and final, I got the cutest presents for Mother's day from my kids, but one of my favorites was a picture taken of Elizabeth by her teacher.
Isn't it cute!?! I've had this poem given to me every year for about 6 years now, but I still think it's cute! The poem was attached to the card over the hand print.

8 comments:

Sylwia said...

I'm so sad you are leaving! what are we going to do without you??? it just won't be the same...

good job for exercising. keep it up!

Brandi said...

Seriously, you and Tina leaving within a few weeks of each other? I'm going to need to be medicated. You realize that leaves me with SYLWIA and no sanity to balance it out, right? :)

Correa Family said...

We have baby birds too and I was just about to post about it!!! How funny!

BTW, you're not leaving, just to let you know.

Katie said...

Lee and I went to school in Clarksville....if you hit the bars you may meet some of our old friends!! :) You will only be about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from us!! And I'm due in October!
We found 2 of our baby birds dead...so don't get too attached :(
Glad you're back on course with the exercise...you inspire me!

Bastianclan said...

Stephanie,
I am super sad you are leaving. Maybe I will come with you. UMMM I think my family would fit in your trailer.

Okay what is it with these birds? First they try to make a home in your doorway, now in your bush. They must know you are a loving caring person. Giggles. yeah we all know what you did to the nest in your door way. I'm guessing the bush is okay. LOL

Keep up the good work exercising maybe someday I will be ready!!! uuugggghhhh!!!!

Staci said...

FT Campbell was our first duty station.. we actually liked it.. Clarksville is pretty podunk.. but there is a lot of Nature stuff not to far. Great camping and Guthrie.. the Amish communittee isn't too far and you can get all kiinds of cool stuff there.. I am strangely jealous.. we didn't like all the deployments but I like TN

Lilet said...

You're supposed to move closer this way... :) When are you going to be in Utah again? It would be fun to see you sometime! Good luck with the move, and after all that hard work on remodeling in your house...

Emma said...

So, I'm bummed that you aren't coming to Germany! Aren't the Moreys in Kentucky? I just caught up on all your posts. I love the haircuts. I just cut Naomi's the other day. Now I need to do mine...