I was sitting here looking at my sad, neglected, un-updated blog, and thinking, "I thought we did things, but I guess not, since I have nothing to update!" Then I thought, maybe my camera will help me remember the things we have been doing...of course, that is under the assumption that I actually remembered to take it with me!
But once again, it is my camera to the rescue...reminding me that we do indeed have a life!
Here is a picture Jordan made in school, that he is obviously quite proud of:
Any ideas what the picture is???
Give up??? Hint: check out the the BLACK CHARACTER's EARS.
Here are some pictures of the kids with their cool face paintings from an army activity that we went too. Of course, I forgot to take the camera to the activity with me, but at least I got these before they were all smudged!
Here are pictures from our last snow day here in Kentucky. It actually snowed enough that I wished we had boots and the right kind of gloves to make a snowman. Unfortunately the snow wasn't snowman building snow.
Here is my sad attempt to protect Elizabeth's feet.
She was the only one that wanted to get out and brave the cold. Not only that, she was also brave enough to go out regardless of what she looked like when I was done making her Mukluks. 
Lizzy with her best friend.
We cleaned off the driveways and sidewalks, before retreating back inside to the warmth. I miss not having the right kind of winter gear when we get snow.
Next is documentation of my attempt to clean up and organize. First I started with the kids linen closet. I was getting tired of looking at it every time I put away clean towels.
Before:
The after is in two sections since I had to back all the way into the bathroom to get the full shot and it was occupied, so...
After, bottom view:
As much as I LOVE all the pictures and stuff that my kids make for me, realistically I cannot keep them all, especially not when we move every couple years. SO...I take pictures and then dispose properly and carefully of said treasure.
Here is something that Elizabeth made for me this Christmas:
Last of all there were a whole bunch of the most recent projects that I have started working on, or have just aquired so I can make them pretty!
You will just have to wait and see the finished projects. But here they are in all their half-finished glory.




2 comments:
You're always improving. Where do you find the time???? PS. Lee's at work today, hence our absence in Ft. Campbell :( We're going to get a 3 day weekend when we're both free!!!!!
The Mom certificate is precious.
And I actually thought those were boots on your daughter's feet until you mentioned it! Smart idea. No wonder you get the Super Mom award!!
I also want to say "Thank You" to your family. I am so grateful to all military families who serve and sacrifice so much.
Post a Comment