Friday, February 18, 2011

Too cute!

When I saw my cute little guy had fallen asleep while reading, I just had to take a picture! Picture is kind of grainy, since it was dark and I had to use a low light setting. Sorry

Background story: I promised him that when he could read chapter books without our help then he could get his own lamp. I just got some lamps for the girls and he really wanted one, so we came up with that arrangement. I thought I was being all sneaky, knowing that he is pretty far away from being able to accomplish this goal. However, he has been working on this book for a while and is determined to finishing reading it so he can get his lamp. How cute is that!

1 comment:

karijean said...

so awesome! What a determined boy...must take after his dad! ;-)