Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beautiful Fall Weather!

Cool weather!...How I've missed thee!
I walked outside on Tuesday, and just stood there for a minute breathing in the nice cool air. That's right...COOL air. Something I thought was lost forever until Tuesday. I love the fall! After the heat, it is so refreshing. Unfortunately for me, Texas and Georgia just fly through Fall weather as if it wasn't a real season. (Yet another reason why I miss Utah. Although, I can't say that I miss the bitter cold! The snow...yes, but not the wind and bitter cold!)
So in honor, of this "unseasonable" Fall weather we are enjoying in Georgia, I decided to change my blog background to welcome the new season. Enjoy the Fall if you have this weather for a while. As for us, I'm hoping we hold onto it for a while, before heading back to the 90's. Yeah for the low 80's!!!!

I guess the down side of all this is the sudden change in the weather always brings with it the influx of sickness. I say this (or I guess, type this) as my husband lay in the other room sick from Strep throat, and I fight off yet another oncoming cold, masquerading as "really bad allergies!"

But dang it if I won't enjoy the cool weather anyways!!!

6 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Yeah for FAll. You took the words right out of my mouth. I love that it's cool at night. It's really nice. I have enjoyed walking in the cool weather. I have also walked my kids to school twice. I love love fall. However, I do not miss the cold or the snow. YUCKY!!! why oh why do I want to move to Iowa??? I am going to freeze that is for sure...
Your blog back ground is super cute. I'm glad you joined the cutest blog on the block.
Enjoy your nice weather... Can't wait to go camping next weekend. I really can't wait to go home in just 12 days!!!!!

Brandi said...

I walked my entire neighborhood on Tuesday and then slept with my window open. It was great!

Staci said...

I wish we had fall.. I am not complaining.. but during the day it is pretty hot.. 89 degrees all the time gets pretty old when you love seasons..
Enjoy fall and the changing leaves!
I love you new background.. super cute!

karijean said...

I love your blog background!!! Thanks for inspiring me to do a blog. We miss you too. I love Fall--it has been so hot today but soon the weather will be cooling down.

Bastianclan said...

Check you out so Popular!!!!

Katie said...

Can Erik play with strep? I'll bet it hurts. I have an old friend from high school that lives near Ft. Benning and her husband is an Army Ranger....she is curious about the church and I sent her some literature. I should send her you!!!!!!