***************** Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!*****************Karlee had to make a disguise for Mr. Turkey and take it to class. This is what we came up with:
So anyways, in about 30 minutes it will officially be Thanksgiving Day and I'm still up making stuff. The good times never end. I think I'm just getting my body ready for the shock that is Black Friday!
Speaking of Black Friday. Have you noticed that the times that these stores open just keep getting earlier and earlier! Seriously...4 AM!!! Why? Why do they torment me so? But alas, you will find me, standing outside before 4 waiting to get into the store! Luckily, most of the stores that are on my "hit" list open at different times. I just wish all the stores were like Walmart (did I really just write that?), where you can go inside and wait for the clock to strike that magic time, then dig in and hope you grab the right thing, instead of standing outside and freezing your patutie off!
But, Oh the fun! I would hate to miss it. One year I didn't go and I still woke up in the middle of the night and thought about it...crazy huh? It was all I could think about that morning...so I might as well go, if I'm going to be up anyways thinking about it.
This year will mark about 15 years of Black Friday fun, minus that one year. I used to go with my sisters and get things for them while they stood in line. It's a tradition in my family. I know I'm crazy, but there is just something about it. Hey, it's only once a year! At least I don't waste my Thanksgiving Day waiting in line for the next days sale.
Now that is crossing the line. What is worth giving up your Thanksgiving dinner to stand in line for? Seriously?!?!? Come on people...turkey, stuffing, potatoes...PIE...need I say more?OK, so have a great Thanksgiving, and when you wake up Friday morning. Think of me and know that I probably got all my Christmas shopping done...while you were sleeping. ;)




6 comments:
Steph.. I am done with Christmas shopping.. DONE>> GLORIOUS DONE>> yes.. no black friday for me.. I would rather pay full price then fight the crazyness.. Have a great time! I know it is an illness that you possess.. my sister has it too! Not many doctors will medicate for it since it only happens annually.. We will keep trying! Have a great time and happy thanksgiving!
Amen Staci!!! Have fun shopping, I will be sleeping... but hey, if you see a great deal on a DVD player.. $40 or less, get it for me and I'll pay you back... LOL! Have fun! It makes me tired to just think about it.
Stephanie, you are insane. I hope you had a super great time finding good deals and fighting the crowds. I am doing all my shopping online this year.
Oh you party poopers...I did have a lot fun. More than a lot I had a ton of fun. I'll have to tell you all about it...in my next post!:)
Happy Thanksgiving Stephanie, I loved your post. You are getting so creative. And the pictures were so funny. I don't think you would catch me camping out on my Thanksgiving. Holy Cow.
I am right there with you. I love love Black Friday. Humm Maybe we should hook up sometime? That would be a lot of fun. Maybe we could do lunch and a movie what do you think? sounds fun right?
Awee have a great time shopping.
and saving all your money!!!!
Post a Comment