The kids are super excited. They delayed the start of school for 2 hours, and of course, by 7 am the kids were up and dressed and bugging me to go outside...I was still asleep, or trying to sleep anyway. (I practically have to drag them out of bed at 7:30 to go to school on a regular day.) Here are a few pictures to prove my claim!
After they played outside for a while we had hot chocolate and a nice warm breakfast. Afterwards they started doing their "snow dance" so that it would snow harder and they wouldn't have to go to school at all today. We shall see if it worked.
I uploaded the wrong video, the video above was after the original snow dance. To see the original snow dance with my attempt at a lame narration watch the one below.
Update: The dance apparently did not work, for they had to go to school anyways. Better luck next time kids!




3 comments:
You are much nicer than I. I yelled at Faith for doing a snow angel- getting herself all wet right before school! But I did make hot chocolate and a warm breakfast. Love the snow dance!
Yeah S-N-O-W!!! How fun for your kids.
Why is it that kids like snow so much more than adults.
I really don't like snow. I don't like to shovel, play or clean up after snow. I have to warm my kids by thowing them in a shower or a bath cuz they are freezing. Have to make hot coco everytime they play outside.
Snow what a mess!!!!
But I am glad you guys got some and had fun playing.
Cute pics. So did it work? Did the kids have school?
Post a Comment