So I think I finally figured out how to put a slide show on my blog!
I already posted about Christmas, but here are the pictures.
Enjoy!
I already posted about Christmas, but here are the pictures.
Enjoy!
As an update, we are on DAY 5 of our never-ending home improvement project. We spent the entire day (9 hours) on Monday, putting in the hallway. Then we spent all day today (Tuesday) getting half of our Kitchen floor installed, but we took a few hours off to meet with Southern (Siding and windows) Industries, our roofing company, to get everything settled to start the process for our new roof! I know...Southern Siding and windows does roofs??? Yup, they do. I said the same thing. Actually, they have many specialties...one of which is roofing. Each specialty has their own department and their own workers...so no, I will not have a siding guy installing my roof, or a window guy...no worries. Just in case you need some work done, we will let you know how they do. Then if you decide to use them, you can say that we gave you the referral!!!! :):):):) HEY, we have to recoup the boat-load of money that they are gonna get from us somehow! :) OK, OK, shameless plug over with...for now.
Anyways, as soon as I find my memory stick attachment that I seem to have misplaced with all of our construction mess, then I will post more pictures of the floor progress, or lack of progress...
Have a good one, and oh yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
...and oh, btw, my knees still hurt!
P.S. I finally have an extra 30 minutes to wait for a video to download, it's only after midnight...what else have I got to do? Sleep? HA! Enjoy this video of Erik and Elizabeth trying out the dance mat that she got for Christmas. I talk about it here (at the end).




4 comments:
I'm so glad I could help you get your slide show up! See it's not difficult!
YOU GOT A SEWING MACHINE!!! YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you! That's awesome!! I know you are going to LOVE it!!!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. We missed you guys so much. We love you and I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see what you are doing.
I love it Erik What a great dad you are. Awee you daughter will never forget you dancing with her. Not bad a B... Right on!!!!
Step your Christmas sounds amazing. I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful day.
One of the best things about Christmas is being able to be lazy, and play with toys all day. What wonderful memories...
okay now that you have a sewing machine I have a couple projects for you.
Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Oh I am so sorry your knees still hurt.... I'm telling you to go soak in the huge tub. I bet you feel better!! *Wink *Wink
As I'm watching the video Lee walks behind me and stops and says, "Is that Erik?" I laughed. It was funny. Going to Tx this month, but you're not there:(
Post a Comment