Well last night we went to the school's Fall Festival where the kids had cotton candy for the first time, and we were able to escape and have fun for the first time since moving here 2 weeks ago.
Here are the kids enjoying their cotton candy(it was a BIG hit), and snow cones:
They went "fishing":



Judd got a box of candy, Lizzy and Jordan got the coveted few bags of candy and Karlee got a toy:

They got their faces painted:




Finally, they had a caramel apple:

After a few other things, that I didn't get pictures of, we called it a night.
So here's some more good news.
Judd slept overnight and this morning I asked him if he had any itchy bites, and he said "NO"! Hooray!
The kids are happy to be playing...once again!


Judd got a box of candy, Lizzy and Jordan got the coveted few bags of candy and Karlee got a toy:
They got their faces painted:
Finally, they had a caramel apple:
After a few other things, that I didn't get pictures of, we called it a night.
Judd slept overnight and this morning I asked him if he had any itchy bites, and he said "NO"! Hooray!
The kids are happy to be playing...once again!




6 comments:
Yay for fun and no flea bites!! Are they gone yet, or are you still catching them?
Still catching them, but not as much or as often. I seem to be the only one that they like, so I guess that's good...for everyone else!
Correction: Erik has new bites, so I guess they like him too, but the kids are either oblivious or have not so appealing blood.
You call that fun?! I just always get stressed at that kind of stuff- trying to keep track of all the kids, keeping the littlest out of stuff, and less than gracefully manuevering the stroller through the masses has me wishing I could touch up my deodorant five or six times. Glad it was a good escape for you. From the looks of the fairly empty hallways in your picture I'm thinking you guys went AFTER the big crowd? (We were there from 5-7) After we left I said "I didn't see the Pyne's! Did anyone see the Pynes?" and no one did. Glad you had fun and that visitors are able to spend lengthy amounts of time without being bit.
I'm glad you guys had a fun night... I was telling Joel about your flea problem (and that really is sad and gross by the way) and he has a solution for you! If you have a pet and it has Frontline on it, then it will actually attract all the fleas and kill them. This is a great solution, if and only IF you want a pet!
Good luck with that!
Yeah some fun!!! It's really the first time your kids have had cotton candy? Seriously??? Wow!!! yes, I am sure it was a huge hit.
The fall festival looks like a lot of fun.
Look at you at your new home for just two weeks and already you have made new friends. Looks like Judd and Jordan are two peas in a pod. How fun!!!
I'm glad the flea's are getting better. Dresden had an awesome idea so what kind of pet are you thinking???
You are awesome! What a good sport taking Judd on that adventure. Judd has shown no signs of itches so I am sure he if fine. Now if the last few (hopefully) can stop bugging (pun intended) the adults. You are awesome to play for us in RS by the way. You will learn quickly around here that no good deed goes unpunished, so expect lots more "growth opportunities!"
Post a Comment