Alright, so there are a few positive things that I thought I'd share with all of you about our move to KY.
1. The people here are really nice.
2. We are in a really small branch that consists of only members living on post, and there's LOTS of missionary work to do. How cool is that?
3. I, for the first time, was able to sit down and play the hymns in Relief Society (without shaking mind you) AND accompany them on a song, without messing up...noticeably anyways!
4. I get some exercise walking my kids to school and back everyday.
5. We are starting to get into a schedule. Yeah!
And finally, since I need to run and get Erik...
6. I just realized that I can wheel all the way from the computer to the kitchen in our office chair, get a bowl of cereal, roll back to the computer, eat said bowl of cereal, wheel back to the kitchen, rinse dirty dish, put in dishwasher, and wheel back without ever getting up. SWEET!
7. Just got news that our house has been rented! Happy Days!
Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
3 days ago




3 comments:
Yeah!!!! I love rolling chairs!!!! What fun, random news!!
Yeah you have a renter Awesome!!! You guys must be so excited.
Okay Stephanie I love love the wheel your chair to the kitchen grab some food and roll back. Giggles. That is awesome!!
YOu played the Piano right on!!! See you are amazing....
Love all the news.
Where are you in KY? How often do you move? Kentucky does get really cold in the winter, so watch out for the freezing rain!
Post a Comment