Monday, October 19, 2009

Mmmmm...caramel!

Have I mentioned I love caramel?
No?
Well, I do!
Just ask Tina, her holiday caramel stash in her freezer was gone a lot faster when I was around! hehehehe

So when Elizabeth was super excited to have her first caramel apple at the festival, I thought, "It's time to introduce my kids to a REAL caramel apple, and not just cut-up apples with some caramel sauce on the side!"

So I did!

I had so much caramel left over that I drizzled it over the tops of the apples, so they had even more caramel on them. If I had been a little more ambitious, I would have dipped them in chocolate after the caramel, and then rolled them in Oreo crumbs!

Oh baby!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh yumm I really want to make carmel apples. I've never dipped them in chocolate or oreos, but yeah baby that would be super yummy!!!! You have my carmel recipe right? and guess what Stephanie tis the season.

CARAMEL BABY!!!!

Correa Family said...

Yum! That looks so good!

You are just determined to be at the top of my blog list huh? I swear, everyday when I open my blog you always have a new post! LOL! I love hearing how you are doing, it makes it feel like you are still here!