Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Cards...for ME!

I was going to do this long-winded post about,
Why I Dislike My Birthday...
BUT
I changed my mind.
Hey, I'm allowed to do that, I'm a mom!

Instead,
I'm just going to show you one of the reasons why I like my birthday.


Birthday kisses, hugs, and prayers in my behalf, and of course, the cards...

Lizzy's card


Karlee's cards. She made more than one.



Jordan's card.


How can you not love that!
AND
they tried so hard to be good today and not fight,
just so I would have a good Birthday...what more could I ask for?!?

8 comments:

Sylwia said...

happy birthday! how did i miss your birthday? we need to have a fff birthday bash for you!!!

the cards are adorable!

Brandi said...

Happy birthday!!!

Way to keep it a secret. Otherwise, choir would have involved cupcakes.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! You forgot to tell us how old you are. One of the cards counted all the way to 100. Is that how old your kids think you are?

Stephanie said...

I'm not really sure why Karlee had that on her card. I was wondering the same thing, but I know that she knows I'm 32, so your guess is as good as mine!

Cheryl said...

Love the cards. Eric is so good to help them. Happy Birthday!

Lilet said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was a good one! :)

Colemans said...

Aww!! Happy Birthday...late! I think I like my birthday a lot more now since having kids. They totally make them wonderful. Your children are so sweet. Happy Happy Birthday! :)

Bastianclan said...

Awee I love the cards. Super cute. yes kids make b-days awesome. Lots of warm fuzzies.

I still can't beleive we all missed your B-day!!!!

I'm with Sylwia we need a fff b-day bash!!!!