Then about a week or two into it, BAAAMMMM...
...SICK!
I think it's my body's way of saying...
"AAAHHHH, What the crap!!!!"
If I'm lucky I get back with it. If not...like the last couple of times...I never get back to it.No worries though, I really am determined this time, so as soon as I'm doing better, WATCH OUT!
On the lighter side, I think that I have strep throat, as opposed to what I know you are all thinking and wondering...
...But I'm sure that if my family and I are suddenly quarantined then you'll get your answer. :)
Here's hoping that I get to start my training on Monday!
**UPDATE**
I just got back from the DR. They don't think it's strep because I didn't have fever. The Diagnosis: it's just a nasty virus. I'm not surprised, I am more sick when it's a virus then when I have strep. However, they did ask me if I had been to Mexico, Texas, or California recently!
Nope, for once I'm happy to say, I haven't been anywhere! :)
**UPDATE**
I just got back from the DR. They don't think it's strep because I didn't have fever. The Diagnosis: it's just a nasty virus. I'm not surprised, I am more sick when it's a virus then when I have strep. However, they did ask me if I had been to Mexico, Texas, or California recently!
Nope, for once I'm happy to say, I haven't been anywhere! :)




5 comments:
The entire Park City school district is closed until Monday here due to "what we are all thinking" so I like the idea of you all having strep instead...lol.
Keep Monday in your thoughts! Always drink a LOT of water, and eat every few hours. Make sure you are eating! That and water are the key!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. that is not fun. I'm training for a 5K too. Mine is in June when is yours? I know you can do it. this is just a small setback.
Can you imagine if you'd had "what we were all thinking?" I'm not sitting in the front row of choir anymore. It's good incentive to learn to sing alto...
i hope you get better soon. are you coming to lunch tomorrow? glad it's not the swine thing... i ate a bunch of raw bacon today while reading about the flu. pregnancy causes some strange cravings...
Stephanie,
I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope your little party today made you feel a little better. We really thought you may not come because you were sick.
DARN SICKNESS!!! Hope you get a lot of time alone in your nice comfy bed that is what I like..
Maybe we need to bring you some chicken noodle soup.
Post a Comment