I've been thinking about (walking) a half marathon. Running...ummm...my body still says no and laughs at me when I try. But I can walk. If you need a training buddy, let me know. I'll walk and cheer you on as you run. :)
Go Stephanie go.... You can do it yes you can....Let's Go Let's Go L-E-T-E-S Let's Go.I think that is all the cheers I have right now. Giggles. Maybe everyday I will log on and ask if you did your running/jogging today...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've been thinking about (walking) a half marathon. Running...ummm...my body still says no and laughs at me when I try. But I can walk. If you need a training buddy, let me know. I'll walk and cheer you on as you run. :)
Go Stephanie go.... You can do it yes you can....
Let's Go Let's Go L-E-T-E-S Let's Go.
I think that is all the cheers I have right now. Giggles.
Maybe everyday I will log on and ask if you did your running/jogging today...
Post a Comment