That is so exciting! Congrats Karlee!
Yeah Karlee that is so awesome. You will have to let us know what the tooth fairy brings... I hear the going rate is $5.00 Giggles.
Can that really be karlee?!! It's been too long!
I am not looking forward to that stage.. Congratulations.. oh and Karlee.. I heard the going rate was $10.oo for the first tooth! Hehe!
Whoo hoo!!!! How fun! Miss Money Bags!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats Karlee!
Yeah Karlee that is so awesome. You will have to let us know what the tooth fairy brings... I hear the going rate is $5.00 Giggles.
Can that really be karlee?!! It's been too long!
I am not looking forward to that stage.. Congratulations.. oh and Karlee.. I heard the going rate was $10.oo for the first tooth! Hehe!
Whoo hoo!!!! How fun! Miss Money Bags!!
Post a Comment