Thursday, April 2, 2009

A pack of wild elephants couldn't keep them away!

It's been raining a lot lately, and yesterday it was kind of warm and raining, so it was nearly impossible for me to keep the kids from one of their favorite activities...

...playing in the rain.



That is until...

it got cold, and they were soaking wet!


6 comments:

Correa Family said...

HA HA HA!!! The scowl on your son! LOL!

Bastianclan said...

Awee how fun. I love playing in the rain too. yes it does get cold. Bring on the Hot Chocolate. YUMM YUMM!!!

Colemans said...

Cute pics! Playing in the rain is so much fun. Maggie's the only one who wanted to play in the rain yesterday. Your little ones are so cute! Love the swing set.

Cheryl said...

Fun, they didn't even have jackets on!

Brandi said...

We jumped on our trampoline in that very rain storm.

(Stupid blogger didn't update my list so I didn't see that you had a new post until just now!)

Nicole said...

My kids BEG to go out in the rain like that -- I need to be a nicer mom and let them from time to time!